Wednesday, December 19, 2012

What will he like next?

 After Henry met Santa we met my friend Josie for lunch at Granite City.  It was pretty close to nap time and Henry was starting to get a little cranky.  Josie, being a great aunt to her nine nieces and nephews, knew how to entertain him. We brought out his Sophie doll (the giraffe) and made funny faces at him for a little while.

When the food arrived he lost all interest in Sophie and went straight for my fries.  I let him explore those for a few seconds, but when he had salt all over his mouth I thought, "maybe this isn't the best idea."   After the french fries were taken away his pretty blue eyes started staring at the pickle on my plate.  We are in an exploring appropriate food phase, so I decided to let him try it.  Josie and I were both expecting the scrunched up face, but he loved it!  Josie was finished eating she very sweetly took him so that I could eat.
 He went after the pickle like he hadn't eaten in weeks.  Apparently, he didn't think Josie was doing a good job of holding it, so like any good Peters, he took over.





I'm not sure, but I don't think I have a picky eater.  

No comments:

Post a Comment