Monday, December 17, 2012

Meeting Santa



Saturday, December 15th, Henry got all dressed up in his Ralph Lauren shirt and Sperry shoes (because every 6 month old needs those things, thanks Grammy!) and headed to Prairie Pines to meet Santa!  We heard this was a great place to go because of the background, how great Santa was with  kids and we got to take our own pictures.  We were not disappointed!  I love the blue eyes of the Santa.  He was really great with Henry, but most importantly he was patient with me while I took as many pictures as I wanted.  

I would love to be able to tell a story about how Henry cried and how I had to do crazy stuff to make him smile, but really, he did great.  I guess at this age he is pretty oblivious and he has been doing pretty good at going to other people, so I don't know why I was surprised.  


It looks like he is waving, but he loved the feel of Santa's beard.  So, he was trying to smile for the camera and get his fingers in the beard all at the same time.  Already a multitasker, so proud!
Santa was trying to give Henry a tiny bell here.  I think Henry was giving him the "if you give that to me I'm going to put it straight in my mouth because that's what stage I'm in" look.  But I could be wrong.


I am going to cherish these photos forever.  I will put them in a safe spot and see if the smiles continue from year to year!  I can't believe it's Christmas already and this year will be the best yet!  I can't wait to share this holiday with my special little boy.  

Christmas Blessings!











2 comments:

  1. We went there on Saturday afternoon too! We loved it. Can't believe it is just down the street and I just discovered it this year. Henry looked so spiffy and facinated with Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How precious!! These are perfect. What a wonderful Santa and Henry's expressions are priceless. Can'help but smile!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete