Wednesday, December 12, 2012

6 Months Old


I have a feeling these two photos sum up our little guys personality.  He is going to charm the pants off of everyone and be one of those kids that you just shake your head and smile because even when he is "Henri" (say that with a French accent), as I call him when he is being a little pill,  he will still win you over.


Henry's 6 month check up went really well.  He is a happy healthy little boy.  As with the other times he is not gaining much weight, yes, I am feeding him.  He is 13lbs. 8oz.  which is in the 1% for kids his age.  The doctor really didn't seem concerned as long as he continues to grow and meet developmental milestones.  He is 25 3/4 inches long and his head is 43 cm, both of those are in the 20th percentile.  We don't really care about the percents, but it is always interesting to compare.


As always, he was a champ with his shots.  He cried when they poked him and then stopped when everything was over.  He got four, two in each leg, this time.  He didn't have a fever like last time so that was nice.  He took a three hour nap when we got home (yay!!!) and slept really well last night.  If you read my previous blog, you know what a miracle that is.  Maybe his lack of sleep was due to the impending doctor's visit.  

He is just the perfect kid, I might be biased though.  I can't believe it's been half a year already.  I'm so glad I get to share so many moments with him because each new stage is better than the last. Motherhood has definitely exceeded all of my expectations! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment