Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Henry's New Best Friend

I am waaaay behind on my blogging (mainly because my son has stopped sleeping, but we'll get to that later) so I am going to try and get a little caught up now.  Andrew, Henry and I drove to Oklahoma City to meet my college roommate's (Nicole's) son, Cohen.  That sentence was a little complicated, but you are all smart so I'm going to continue.  Nicole and her husband, Patrick, drove up from Dallas to spend some time with his family.  I think it was around November 17th or 18th that we made the trip.  If you would like an exact date ask Nicole or check out her blog www.genuinelygrafton.blogspot.com, I think she has already blogged about it.  

Here we are holding the boys, yes, we switched babies.  Cohen was born Sept 20th, so he is about 3 1/2 months younger.  It was really fun to see how much development takes place in just a few months.  It's also fun to think about the future and how 3 months won't make any difference when they are older.

Andrew said it was weird to hold a small baby again.  You forget how breakable they seem when they are that little.  Cohen is definitely a chill little dude.  Patrick is a proud Papa!

Henry was showing his new "I can sit up trick" and then he fell over.  He is much more stable now.  He looks so cute in his little diaper that I didn't want to put any clothes on him for a while.

Nicole's father in law is taking all of these pictures and I am so thankful that he did, because, of course, I forgot the camera.  I should just attach it to my hip.  We had a lovely lunch and then headed back home.  It was great meeting Cohen and I can't wait for the day when the boys will be able to interact with each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment