Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter

Easter was so special this year.  We started off with some early morning family pictures.  Andrew set up the tripod and we did the "look at the blinking light" routine for Henry, then we headed off to church.  This is the first time in a few years we have had a church home, Calvary United Methodist.  It just made everything feel right this year. 




Henry enjoyed pulling the fake grass and eggs out of his Easter basket.  So, I guess this year the Easter bunny hit it out of the park.


He wore shoes that were handed down from my sister's boys.  I love wearing sandals on warm days and little kids' shoes are really expensive, so I decided these were his Easter shoes.  Kind of like Jesus wore :-)




Enjoying reading the paper with Daddy.



 After church we headed over to my mom's house for a lovely lunch.  This was the longest Henry wore his hat all day.



 Excited about his Easter basket filled with toys and a stuffed animal.






After a much needed nap my dad, stepmom and little sisters came over to wish Henry happy Easter too!  They brought a cute book and the biggest stuffed lamb I've ever seen.  It was bigger than Henry!




To end the evening, we skyped Andrew's parents who were at his brother's house in Ohio.  Henry loves the IPad. I didn't realize how busy he was until I tried to follow him around with a camera.


I hope everyone had a blessed Easter! He is Risen!

No comments:

Post a Comment