Monday, April 15, 2013

10 months

I realize that I am way behind on Henry's monthly blogs, since April 5th was 10 months and it is now April 15th, but he is keeping me really busy and I was out of town for a few days (blog to come later about that).  There are so many new things that Henry is doing I hope I can remember them all.

I'm going to start with, he is EVERYWHERE!!  He does not stay still for more than 5 seconds, if that.  This is him in the basement trying to figure out how Daddy's bike works. I'm sure 5 seconds later he was hauling it over to the stairs, trying to get there before I could catch him.  He goes up the stairs very well, we are still working on coming down the stairs.

Mommy found some pictures of one of Daddy's old girlfriends, so Henry was helping me "organize" them.  After Henry was finished Charlie got a chance to help.  It was a very productive day. :-)

He cheered on the WSU basketball team in the Final Four tournament.  There are times when he is mesmerized by the TV and other times he could care less.

He is very helpful when it comes to telling Dad how to put things together.  He just wants to see everything and know how it works.  Is there an engineer in our future?

He is such a happy kid!  There has been one exception this month, he cut 6 teeth in 2 weeks.  Ouch! He was such a trooper through the whole thing.  So, now he has three on the top and three on the bottom with at least one more poking through.  When it rains it pours!

One of his favorite things to do is pull all of the books off of his shelf.  I'm assuming it's because he has a love for reading. ;-)

He loves Charlie!  Henry will chase Charlie down and grab him and Charlie just puts up with it.  They play tug of war with Charlie's toys and Henry is slowly learning to release the ball so that Charlie can chase it rather than wave it in front of him and tease him.  Both of them keep us entertained for hours.

He rode in the grocery cart for the first time and loves being able to look at all of the people and amazing colors in the aisles a lot easier, especially because he can make sure I buy all of the right food.

He is saying dadadadadadad, Andrew is convinced he doesn't know what he's saying, it's still pretty cute though.  He continues to amaze me with new discoveries and he has learned to stay away from dog food.  The months just keep getting better!

No comments:

Post a Comment