Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Before there was Henry...


Andrew and I had our first night away from Henry this past weekend.  It was difficult for me to be away, but it was so nice being with my husband again, just the two of us.  I have been so focused on Henry that I have neglected the man that made this fairy tale come true.  So, these are just a few of the many reasons I love my husband.
 
He...
gave me the most amazing, fairy tale day of my life when he married me.
He...
dances with me.
He...
makes every anniversary special. 

 He...
sits in the very top row of Intrust Bank Arena so that I can see Carrie Underwood (at least I think it was her).
 He...
enjoys kids as much as I do, especially when he gets to play.
 He...
makes me laugh.
He...
takes me to the middle of nowhere and lets me sit in the hot sun while he flies his glider around then I get to chase him through farm fields.  Wait, that's a good reason to love me. 
He gives me adventures I never thought I would have!
 He...
always has the answer and if he doesn't he won't give up until he finds the answer.
 He...
is a pilot, which makes him that much sexier.

 He...
flew me to Hot Springs, AR to see my grandma, just because.

 He...
stays active so that he will be around for a loooong time.
 He...
loves my family because I love my family.
 
These are just a few reasons I love this man so much.  Can he be irritating? Of course.  What man can't? But he has taught me how to communicate, how to trust and, without fail, shows me an unconditional love that I have never known.  I hope that you are as lucky as I am to have found the one person that is truly your happily ever after.

1 comment: