Sunday, January 6, 2013

A Lovely Evening

I had my 31st birthday last week and my little sisters were nice enough to fix me dinner.  Okay, really, I picked them up on Friday and basically told them they were going to fix me dinner.  Maddie and Annie were good sports and they did a fabulous job.  We had a yummy dinner of enchiladas, beans, rice and queso.  They even cleaned up the dishes.  Thanks girls!



As luck would have it the OU/Texas A&M game was on the same night.  So, Boompa (my dad) brought Henry his first Sooner t-shirt so they could cheer on their OU boys together.  The shirt says "My First OU Sooner Tee."  Henry looked adorable and although it didn't help them win, it was still a great gift!



 Henry has been gnawing on EVERYTHING and he is completely fearless.  He just throws himself around and luckily we have caught him so far.  I'm sure it has something to do with him teething, but they still haven't pushed through yet.


Boompa and Nana enjoying their time with Henry. 
Cheering on the Sooners.
 Happy Birthday to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment