Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Peters Plus Another One


We're having a baby!!  I think most of you know this information, but this is the official announcement.  I'm going to try and answer all of the questions that I think people want to know, but if I miss something let me know.

I am 20 weeks. My due date is December 12th. We are not going to find out the sex, just like we did with Henry.  I was nauseous the first trimester, but have felt great ever since.  This pregnancy is very similar to my pregnancy with Henry.  I don't have as much heartburn, which is nice.  The kids will be 18 months apart.  Yes, this was planned.  The kids will share a room until we move, at some point in the future.  I'm still working out with my mom's group and I'm pretty sure that is why I feel so great and have enough energy to run after a 14 month old.  According to our sonogram today, everything looks picture perfect.  This one likes to wave just like big brother.

I will try to keep you posted as things progress.  Cheers!  



No comments:

Post a Comment