Monday, August 23, 2010

First Week of School


Well, school has begun again. Actually, it's been a great start! My class is very cooperative and my Love and Logic training is actually working! Yay! I still have a lot to learn, but it is very nice to come home with energy, I'm sure Andrew feels the same way.


Andrew was AWESOME during the first week of school. He made dinner every night. I didn't get home until around 7:30 every night and was exhausted just from getting back into the swing of things, but every time I opened the door something good was cooking. I asked him if this was going to continue, but he very politely responded, "Hell No." We started sharing the responsibility this week. Well, it's only Monday, but we have a plan for the rest of the week.


Anyway, I'm looking forward to a great year. I don't have any pictures of the entire class, but this picture illustrates pretty well what I am feeling at this point in the year. I'm sure it will get easier...

No comments:

Post a Comment