Sunday, January 19, 2014

Santa's Sleigh photos 2013

This one is almost painful to write, but here it is anyway.  Last year I got the cutest pictures of Henry with Santa at Prairie Pines.  I love being able to take my own pictures and was looking forward to doing that again with both kids this year.  Well, I called Prairie Pines on a Tuesday and the message on the machine said that this weekend would be the last one. 
 
It was a terribly cold Saturday morning, but we got the kids in their pajamas and took off to see Santa.  When we got there we didn't see any cars in the parking lot, I was so excited!  Well, when we went inside we found out why.  Santa had returned to the North Pole the previous weekend and I had missed my opportunity to get pictures of my kids with him.  So, here is Henry (18 months) and Ella (12 days) on Santa's sleigh.  It's the best I could do this year :)

 










No comments:

Post a Comment