Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New York City




Well, Andrew and I flew to New York over Martin Luther King Jr. weekend and had a wonderful time meeting his new girlfriend, Misty. We arrived Saturday afternoon and ate lunch then talked for hours at Jeremy's apartment. Misty works at Carnegie Hall so we were able to see a Beatles show there Saturday night. We enjoyed a very gospel church service on Sunday (I told Jeremy the music reminded me of a Veggie Tales movie, very fun!), then we grabbed more food and found a place to sit and yes, talk some more. We ended the weekend with a crazy karaoke session at a sushi bar. It was really great because we had a private room where the six of us (Jeremy invited a couple to join us) could just let loose and have some fun. It was a great weekend seeing where Jeremy lives and getting to know Misty.

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous! This is fantastic. We're next -- come to DC next time you're on the East coast (please, please, please). And I can't wait to hear about Misty. I'm so excited for Jeremy to have found someone this special. Miss you. Love you. B

    ReplyDelete